When it comes to iOS push notification automation setup, it's mostly handled by the Shopney team. To let Shopney team take care of the process, you will need to grant access to us.
Below are the steps to follow to invite Shopney to your Klaviyo account.
Steps To Follow To Invite Shopney To Your Klaviyo Account
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard.
2. Open the Apps (1) tab and select Klaviyo (2) as shown below.
3. Navigate to right top and click on your Company Name (1). Then, select the 'Account' page (2) in the dropdown page as indicated below.
4. The Account page will open with the Overview tab. You need to select Settings (1) tab and then the Users (2) section.
5. Click on the 'Add New User' button on the right-hand side of the screen as shown below.
6. Use 'email@example.com' as new user email and select the 'Manager' (2) as the role. The add user.
7. Once you add Shopney team as a new user, we kindly request you to let our support team know about it via live chat. So that we can make sure the process is moving on smoothly.
If you haven't checked the other articles related to Klaviyo integration, please find them below:
At Shopney, we work hard to make all of your favorite apps get functional also on your mobile stores. Please feel free to check the 'integrations' section of your Shopney dashboard to see what else we offer as integration.
And let us know if you want another Shopify app to integrate with Shopney. Our development team will check its availability and share their feedback.
Lastly, we have a busy 3rd party Shopify app integration roadmap. So, we may not be able to start working on your integration request immediately, even though all of your requests are valuable to us!