The data source of your app is your Shopify store. That's why, in order to be able to see your products/collections, they all need to be set as 'Shopney Available' on Shopify end.
Following the below steps will help you on how to fix it.
- Navigate to your Shopify Account
- Click on 'Products' on the left menu.
Once you navigate to your Shopify account, choose 'Products' from the left menu.
3. Click on the product you'd like to set as 'Shopney available'.
4. Click on 'Manage' on the opened page.
When you click on the product as shown in step 3, the below screen will appear. You'll need to click 'manage'.
5. Then, set the product as 'Shopney available' as shown below.
Please keep in mind that:
When you update your products/collections, you need to follow the above steps once again to be able to sync your newly added products to your Shopney account.
The sync process will take up to 2 hours.