We are all aware of the fact that visuality has a great influence on the customer's purchasing motive. So, let's take the action and use this visual attraction as an advantage on our mobile app!
Let's get started!
What Are The Steps To Display Custom Images On Your Showcase?
It is pretty easy to display custom images at Shopney! Here is a step-by-step guide explaining how to create and use custom images on your Shopney app. Please follow the instructions below to make it happen.
1. Go to your Shopney dashboard.
2. Drag the 'Image' element into your Shopney dashboard and choose 'Web URL' as a content type as shown below.
3. Click on the ''Add/Update Content', then you’ll see a mountain-like button to add the custom image that was created earlier.
4. Once you click on it, you will be directed to your gallery and be able to add your custom image as shown below.
5. The rest is what you already know! You can edit the section on the right-hand side as you wish! Please just keep in mind to adjust the 'Display Type' as 'Auto' and click on the 'Save&Update' button.
Done! Remember your custom visual can be also Gifs!
How To Add Custom Images To Your Collections?
1. Drag one of the design elements into your Shopney dashboard.
2. Choose the content type as 'Collection' and click on the 'Add/Update Content' button.
3. Click on the collections that you would like to display on your showcase. Before clicking on the 'Done' please navigate over the collection, you will see a mountain-like button and once you click on it you will be directed to your gallery to add the custom image that was created earlier.
4. Done! Remember to click on the 'Save&Update' button.
How to Preview My App To See The Custom Images?
You can always preview your app to see the changes you've made! Here is how to preview your app, as if it is Live!
Watch The Video Tutorial To Learn How To Add Custom Images to Your Shopney App!
You can also watch a detailed tutorial video about how to add custom images to your Shopney mobile app. Just click on the video below to enjoy.
Which Articles Can Be Useful To Read?
For further information, please feel free to contact Shopney Support Team.
You are always more than welcome with any questions or concerns. Our support team will be glad to answer them, and help you with anything!
Thanks for reading!