The term 'DESIGN' may sound complicated. But we made it easy and fun! Shopney Design Editor is where you design your app with simple drag & drop moves. You can easily fill all the elements with your store content and make also customizations.
What are the steps to design your mobile app with easy drag & drop moves?
First of all, please keep in mind that, in order to be able to fill the design elements with your store content, your products/collections need to be set as 'Shopney Available' on your Shopify Dashboard. Now, let's get started to learn Shopney's easy drag&drop design editor.
1. Go to your Shopney dashboard.
2. Drag the design element from the left-hand side menu and drop it into your Shopney dashboard as shown below.
3. Each element you drag from the left-hand side menu into the central design area will become adjustable. You can easily fill the element with your store content and make customizations from the element-related menu that opens on the right-hand side.
4. Now it's your turn to design your mobile app with Shopney's great design elements. Please do not forget to click on the ' Save&Update' button after you completed your design.
5. Remember you can always preview your app as if it is Live!
As you see, it is nice and easy. You will feel like an experienced UX designer for sure with the environment that Shopney design editor offers and the result on your phone.
Watch the Video Tutorial About Shopney's Design Editor
You can also watch a tutorial video about how to design your Shopney mobile app with easy drag&drop moves. Just click on the video below to enjoy.
Which Articles Can Be Useful To Design Your Mobile App Perfectly?
For further information, please feel free to contact Shopney Support Team.
You are always more than welcome with any questions or concerns. Our support team will be glad to answer them, and help you with anything!
Thanks for reading!