In this article, we will guide you on each and every singly step to activate Judge.me integration of Shopney. Please follow the instructions below carefully to make it happen.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard
2. Open the Apps tab and select Judge.me
3. Open the Settings page of Judge.me dashboard.
4. Go to the Integrations page.
5. Scroll down and open the Developers tab as designated in the below image
6. In the opening page, find the Private token and copy it for pasting in to its place in the Shopney dashboard.
7. Go to the 'Integrations' tab on your Shopney dashboard and select the Judge.me
8. You will see the 'Configuration' area regarding Judge.me. Paste the previously copied 'Private token' into the related area.
9. Enable the integration by clicking on the switch button located on the same page.
After completing all these steps, your Shopney app will be integrated with Judge.me and your product reviews will be visible when it gets launched.
Please check our other articles related to your Judge.me integration with Shopney as following:
For further issues, our team of experts is always happy to help out!
NOTE: Please note that this integration was built with our partner, and while we do support it, in case any technical issue arises, the wait time might be a bit longer than for a regular support request. Thanks for your understanding!