The web stories provided by StorifyMe are very fun and engaging. These modern and effective form of visual experiences are available for your Shopney mobile app with this integration.
With this article, you will learn how to enable Shopney x StorifyMe integration for your mobile app. Let's start to learn what is what step-by-step!
First of all, you need to make sure that both of the apps (Shopney and StorifyMe) are installed to your Shopify store. Then you can follow the steps below to enable the integration.
How To Enable The Integration?
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard, open the 'Apps' section (1) and click on StorifyMe app (2) as shown.
2. Go to the 'Settings' section of Storify me by clicking on the gear icon (1) and click on 'API Settings' (2).
3. In the API Settings page, you will see the 'Account ID' (1) and 'API Key' (2) datas.
Copy each one and paste to related blank field on Shopney dashboard's StorifyMe integration page as shown below.
4. Once you correctly paste your Account ID and API Key, you can simply enable the integration by switching it on and you're good to go.
How To Utilize The StorifyMe on Your Mobile App Design?
After enabling the StorifyMe integration, the stories will be available in all design elements that support visual content on your Shopney design editor. You can use stories in the Circle, Gallery, Carousel, Image, Slideshow, Grid and Slider elements.
In the following steps, you will learn how to implement stories on your mobile app design.
1. Drag and drop one element to the area you want to place it in your home page design. In the example below, you see the Carousel element in use.
2. After dropping the element, you will see the element-specific configuration menu opening on right-hand side of your dash. You need to select the 'Stories' as the content type like shown below.
3. Then, you will need to select one of the story selection options from the popup. It can be one of the 'Widgets' you created on StorifyMe dash or you can select multiple stories. In the example below, the widget is selected. After selection all you need to do is to click on 'Continue'.
> If you don't know how to create stories and widgets on StorifyMe dashboard, you can visit their support knowledge base.
4. After that, you will land to a screen where you select the ready-to-use widgets and number of stories to be show from that widget as shown. Once you select the widget and the number of stories, click on done to continue.
5. Then, the selected element will appear on your design editor as in the example shown below. To see it on your mobile app design, you need to save and update.
After completing all the steps above, the stories will be functioning on your mobile app.
If you have any questions about this article, please do not hesitate to reach us via live chat. We will be happy to help you as always.
*You can also check this article if you have any issues with Shopney x StorifyMe integration.
NOTE: Please note that this integration was built with our partner, and while we do support it, in case any technical issue arises, the wait time might be a bit longer than for a regular support request. Thanks for your understanding!