We prepared a step-by-step guide on integrating Smile.io with your Shopney mobile app. Please follow the instructions below to set it up.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard. Then, open the 'Apps' tab and select 'Smile.io Rewards & Loyalty'.
2. Click on 'Settings' at the bottom left of the page.
3. Click on the 'Platform' tab on the opened menu.
4. You will see your Shopify store name (shown as Your Store in image). Click on the 'Show More' button.
5. Copy your Public (1) and Private (2) keys.
Please see this article to get more insights on how to find your API keys.
6. Open the 'Integrations' section of your Shopney dashboard and select Smile.io as shown.
7. Paste your Smile.io Token and Secret Key into the regarding fields.
8. Save changes.
After completing all these steps, your Shopney mobile app will be integrated with Smile.io.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After carrying out the process above, please make sure that you enrich your mobile app design with loyalty items.
1. You can use the 'loyalty' design element in your home page design. It will be listed among the design elements pack as shown below.
2. You can also put 'Loyalty' menu item on your app menu. This element will be listed among the other menu items as shown below.
You can use both of these elements at the same time or one of them.
We hope this guide helps you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team 24/7. Remember that we are always here to help.
At Shopney, we work hard to make all of your favorite apps get functional also in your mobile stores. Please feel free to check the 'integrations' section of your Shopney dashboard to see what more we offer as integration. And let us know if you want other Shopify apps to integrate with Shopney. Our development team will check its availability and share feedback.
NOTE: Please note that this integration was built with our partner, and while we do support it, in case any technical issue arises, the wait time might be a bit longer than for a regular support request. Thanks for your understanding!