We prepared a step-by-step guide on integrating LoyaltyLion with your Shopney mobile app. Please follow the instructions below to set it up.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard.
2. Open the 'Apps' tab and select 'LoyaltyLion Rewards & Referral'.
3. Click on 'Manage' on LoyaltyLion Dashboard.
4. Scroll down on the opening page, find the 'CONFIGURATION' section.
5. Click on the 'Settings' at the bottom left of the page.
6. On the 'Settings' page, scroll down to the very bottom.
7. You are going to see your 'Token' (A) and 'Secret Key' (B) at the bottom of the Settings page.
8. Open the 'Integrations' section of your Shopney dashboard and select LoyaltyLion integration as shown.
9. Paste your LoyaltyLion Token and Secret Key into the regarding fields.
10. Save changes.
After completing all these steps, your Shopney mobile app will be integrated with LoyaltyLion.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After carrying out the process above, please make sure that you enrich your mobile app design with loyalty items.
1. You can use the 'loyalty' design element on your showcase design. It will be listed among the design elements pack as shown below.
2. You can also put 'Loyalty' menu item on your app menu. This element will be listed among the other menu items as shown below.
You can use both of these elements at the same time or one of them.
We hope this guide helps you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team 24/7. Remember that we are always here to help.
PS: At Shopney, we work hard to make all of your favorite Shopify apps get functional also in your mobile stores. Please feel free to check the 'integration' section of your Shopney dashboard to see which other integrations we offer and contact us if there is any other 3rd party app you'd like to integrate with your app. We are always open for suggestions and feedbacks!
Here are two more LoyaltyLion-related articles: