The data source of your Shopney App is your Shopify store. That's why everything you need to include on your app needs to exist on your Shopify store end.
Blog posts play a very important role in your eCommerce strategy. They help you stand out in the crowd by driving traffic and sales to your business. This amazing feature of Shopify is free, quick, and easy to get started with!
How To Create A Blog Post For Your Shopify Store?
1. Go to your Shopify Dashboard.
2. Navigate to 'Sales Channels' on the left menu and click on 'Blog posts' as shown below.
3. Once clicked, the page below opens. Click on 'Create blog post'.
4. Once clicked, the page below opens. This is where you create your blog post.
5. Once you finish writing, make it 'visible' and click 'Save' as shown below.
6. To publish your blog post, choose the blog post you'd like to publish and click on 'Publish selected blog posts' under the 'Actions' section.
Done! Your blog post is now ready to be read on your Shopify store. It is important to keep in mind that it takes 2 hours for Shopify to be synched with Shopney.
How To Include It On Your App Via Your Shopney Dashboard?
1. Open your Shopney dashboard and navigate to the 'Menu' section as shown below.
2. Drop the 'collapsable menu' element on the central design area as shown below.
A collapsable menu must be the last item on the menu!
3. Scroll down on the left menu to see the Pages & Blogs section. Drag the blog post or page you'd like to add to your menu and drop it under the collapsable menu element on the central design area as shown below.
4. You can also edit the menu item names from the menu that opens on the right-hand side of the page.
Note: Displaying blog posts on your app is only available on Gold Plan and above.
Gold Plan also offers deep-linking, up to 20 design elements, scheduled push notification, abandoned push notification, sub-collections, and many third-party integrations. Please check the articles below for some of the features that we offer for the Gold Plan.
Read The Articles Below to Have More Ideas About The Gold Plan Features
For further information, please feel free to contact Shopney Support Team.
You are always more than welcome with any questions or concerns. Our support team will be glad to answer them, and help you with anything!
Thanks for reading!