The data source of your Shopney App is your Shopify store. That's why everything you need to include on your app needs to exist on your Shopify store end.
Blog posts play a very important role in your eCommerce strategy. They help you stand out in the crowd by driving traffic and sales to your business. This amazing feature of Shopify is free, quick, and easy to get started with!
This article will guide you on how to create a blog post for your Shopify store and how to include it on your app via your Shopney dashboard.
Go to your Shopify Dashboard.
Navigate to 'Sales Channels' on the left menu and click on 'Blog posts' as shown below.
3. Once clicked, the page below opens. Click on 'Create blog post'.
4. Once clicked, the page below opens. This is where you create your blog post.
5. Once you finish writing, make it 'visible' and click 'Save' as shown below.
6. To publish your blog post, choose the blog post you'd like to publish and click on 'Publish selected blog posts' under the 'Actions' section.
Your blog post is now ready to be read on your Shopify store. It is important to keep in mind that it takes 2 hours for Shopify to be synched with Shopney.
Shopney, when subscribed to Gold Plan, allows you to include them on your navigation menu. Please follow the below steps on how to do it.
Open your Shopney dashboard and navigate to the 'Menu' section as shown below.
2. Drop the 'collapsable menu' element on the central design area as shown below.
A collapsable menu must be the last item on the menu!
3. Scroll down on the left menu to see the Pages & Blogs section. Drag the blog post or page you'd like to add on your menu and drop it under the collapsable menu element on the central design area as shown below.
*You can edit the menu item names from the menu that opens on the right-hand side of the page.
If you are still struggling with how to create and include your blog posts/pages on your app, please feel free to reach out. We will be happy to guide you.
Thanks for reading!