We created a step-by-step guide explaining how to integrate Stamped.io to your Shopney app. Please follow the instructions below to make it happen.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard.
2. Open the ''Apps'' tab and select Stamped.io
3. Open the 'Settings' page of Stamped.io
4. Navigate to the ''API Keys'' section on the Settings page.
5. In the API Keys section, you will see 3 API keys. One of them, the ''API Key Public'' is visible and copiable. Copy it by clicking on the designated button on your right.
6. Go to the 'Integrations' tab on your Shopney dashboard and select the Stamped.io
7. You will see the 'Configuration' area regarding Stamped.io. Paste the previously copied 'API Key Public' into the related area.
8. Enable the integration by clicking on the switch button located on the same page.
After completing all these steps, your Shopney app will be integrated with Stamped.io.
Please check our other articles related to your Stamped.io integration with Shopney as following:
What will change on your app with this integration?
The likely issues and resolutions about Stamped.io integration.
For further issues, our team of experts is always happy to help out!