Push notifications are extremely important for your app performance and are the best way available to reach your customers' mobile phones and naturally to them. We have explained why it is so important in another article. Well, in order to reach your customer in that way, you need to know how to send push notifications first.
Let's get started!
How To Send Push Notifications?
1. Navigate to the 'notification' section of your Shopney dashboard as shown below.
2. Then click on the 'Create Notification' button on the welcome page.
3. After clicking on the button you will be welcomed by the notification dashboard which consists of 5 main sections as shown below.
What Does Each Title Means and And How To Fill Them Out?
1. Title: It is the section you type the title of your push notification.
2. Message: It is the section you type the message of your push notification.
3. Rich Media: It is the section where you arrange the rich content to attach to your push notification. The content can be selected from your products and collections. Or it can be set as a custom image.
4. Delivery: It is the section you set the sending time of your push notification or send it immediately.
5. Display: This is the area where your push notification gets demonstrated.
4. When you fill-up the title, message, and rich media sections, the displayed demonstration will look like the below image.
Now, you're ready to send push notifications to your customers! If you would like to learn how to use push notifications like a pro, check the related article and make your first push a masterpiece!
5. If you want to send it without wasting any time, just click on the 'send notification' button, and voila!
However, if you want to send it at a particular time, you can set the date, clock, and time zone as you wish. Then, all you need is to push the 'send notification' button.
Now, your notification will be delivered to your customers on time and appear exactly how it looks in the demonstration!
Watch The Video Tutorial To Learn How to Send Push Notifications
You can also watch a detailed tutorial video about how to send push notifications on your Shopney mobile app. Just click on the video below to enjoy.
HINT: The scheduling feature enables you to deliver push notifications at different times for customers in different time zones. So, you can send your notifications with different schedules and deliver them at the best timing to different regions.
Note: Scheduling feature can only be used with Gold Plan and above.
Gold Plan also offers deep-linking, up to 20 design elements, sub-collections feature, abandoned push notifications, blogs&articles, and many third-party integrations.
Read The Articles Below to Have More Ideas About The Gold Plan Features
For further information, please feel free to contact Shopney Support Team.
You are always more than welcome with any questions or concerns. Our support team will be glad to answer them, and help you with anything!
Thanks for reading!