With this integration, you mobile app will gain a sophisticated search and filtering functionality. All you need to do is having both Shopney and Product Filter & Search (Boostcommerce) app together and enabling the integration.
Here are a couple of things you need to make sure not to have any issues regarding the integration.
1. Make sure both apps are installed.
2. Integration is activated on Shopney dashboard.
Good To Know
1. The filter options are brought from your web store as are. Therefore, any change you might make on your web store's filter settings, will directly be reflected to your mobile app.
2. If the number products listed in a filter is different on mobile than your web store, it is related to product settings. Probably, the missing products in the filter are not available for Shopney. So you need to make sure you made all those products available mobile app.
3. If you cannot see the detail page of a product listed in the filter, or add it into favorites, than that product is not available for Shopney - Mobile App Builder. Please make that available for mobile.
The main data and functionality source of this integration is your Product Filter & Search app. If you have any further question on the performance of this integration, we recommend you to visit Boostcommerce's help resources.
At Shopney, we work hard to make all your favorite apps get functional on your mobile app as well. Please feel free to check the 'integrations' section of your Shopney dashboard to see which other integrations we offer.
Also, please let us know if you want another app to be integrated with Shopney. Our development team will check its availability and share their feedback with you.