We created a step-by-step guide explaining how to integrate YOTPO to your Shopney app. Please follow the instructions below to make it happen.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard.
2. Open the ''Apps'' tab and select YOTPO.
3. Then, navigate to the 'Account Settings' page by clicking the 'Profile' menu on top right.
4. Select the 'Store' tab on the account settings page (1) as shown below. And copy the 'App Key' under the 'App Credentials' section (2).
5. Go to the 'Integrations' tab on your Shopney dashboard and select YOTPO.
6. You will see the 'Configuration' area regarding YOTPO. Paste the previously copied 'App Key' into the related area.
7. Enable the integration by clicking on the switch button located on the same page.
After completing all these steps, your Shopney app will be integrated with YOTPO.
Please check our other articles related to your YOTPO integration with Shopney as following:
What will change in your app with this integration?
The likely issues and resolutions about YOTPO integration.
For further issues, our team of experts is always happy to help out!
NOTE: Please note that this integration was built with our partner, and while we do support it, in case any technical issue arises, the wait time might be a bit longer than for a regular support request. Thanks for your understanding!