1. Open Kiwi Size Chart app on your Shopify dashboard.
2. Click on the size chart you want to use and go to details of it.
3. Click on the 'More actions' button (1) and select the 'Get size chart permalink' option (2).
4. Copy the permalink appears on top.
5. Paste the permalink into related area in Shopney dashboard as shown below.
6. Select the size chart icon to be displayed in your mobile app or upload your own (right end of the icons).
7. Set up your size chart conditions and rules in the designated area of the dashboard.
8. If you want to use more than one chart, click on the 'Add New Size Chart' button and follow steps between 2-8 again.
We hope this guide helps.
If you have any issue other than the ones listed above, please contact Shopney support team. We will be happy to help out as always.
PS: At Shopney, we work hard to make all of your favorite apps get functional also on your mobile stores. Please feel free to check 'integrations' section of your Shopney dashboard to see what more we offer as integration.