We produced a step-by-step guide to integrate Judge.me to your Shopney app. Please follow the instructions below to make it happen.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard.
2. Open the ''Apps'' tab and select Judge.me
3. Open the 'Settings' page of Judge.me
4. Navigate to the 'Integrations' page in the settings section.
5. In the Integrations section, scroll the page down and click 'Developers'.
6. In the Developers section, you will see ''Private token''. Copy it by clicking the designated button its your right.
6. Go to the 'Integrations' tab in your Shopney dashboard and select the Judge.me
7. You will see the 'Configuration' area regarding Judge.me Paste the 'Private token' into the related area.
8. Lastly you should enable this integration in the Shopney's integration panel as shown below. The rest will be handled by our team.
After completing all these steps, your Shopney app will be integrated with Judge.me
Please check our other articles related to your Judge.me integration with Shopney as following:
- What will change in your app with this integration
- The likely issues and resolutions about Judge.me integration
For further issues, our team of experts is always happy to help out!