We produced a step-by-step guide to integrate Judge.me to your Shopney app.
Please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard.
2. Open the ''Apps'' tab and select Judge.me
3. Open the 'Settings' page of Judge.me
4. Navigate to the 'Integrations' page under the settings section.
5. In the Integrations section, scroll the page down and click 'Developers'.
6. In the Developers section, you will see ''Private token''. Copy it by clicking the designated button on the right.
6. Go to the 'Integrations' tab on your Shopney dashboard and select the Judge.me
7. You see the 'Configuration' area regarding Judge.me. Here paste the 'Private token' into the related field.
8. Lastly, you should enable this integration on Shopney's integration panel (step 7 on the panel) as shown below. The rest will be handled by our team.
After completing all these steps, your Shopney app would be integrated with Judge.me.
Please check our other articles related to Judge.me integration with Shopney as following:
- What will change in your app with this integration?
- The likely issues and resolutions about Judge.me integration.
For further issues, our team of experts is always more than happy to help out!