If you don't know how to use complex design programs like Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator and don't have a designer, Canva can be a lifesaving tool.
It is a great web tool for simple designs. In this article, you will learn how to create a splash screen (opening image) effortlessly thanks to Canva. It's so simple! Follow the steps below:
1. Create a free Canva account if you don't have it already.
2. Select the Custom Dimensions button at the top right.
3. Set your dimensions as 1242 × 2688 px and select Create New Design.
4. Upload the image or logo that you want to use for your splash screen design.
5. Drag it to your canvas. Resize to fit the template.
5. Click Publish and download the created image as a PNG.
6. Go back to Shopney Desing Editor, and navigate to the Settings section.
7. Upload your Splash Screen (Opening Image).
Now, your app has a beautifully designed splash screen!