If you don't know how to use complex design programs like Photoshop and/or Illustrator and don't have a designer, Canva is a lifesaving tool.
It is a great web tool for simple designs. You will learn how to create a splash screen (opening image) thanks to Canva in this article. It's so simple! Follow the steps below:
1. Create a free Canva account if you don't have it already.
2. Select the Custom Dimensions button at the top right.
3. Set your demotions as 1242 × 2688 px and select Create a New Design.
4. Upload the image or logo that you want to use in icon design.
5. Drag it to your canvas. Resize to fit the template.
5. Click Publish and download your icon as a PNG.
6. Go back to Shopney Desing Editor, and select the Settings section.
7. Upload your Splash Screen (Opening Image).
Now, your app has a beautiful splash screen (opening image) )!